Now that the snow is melting and the temperatures are rising, many of us have vacations on our minds. So, if you are searching for a place where the family can relax and get away from it all, consider planning a trip to Ohio’s Hocking Hills. The Ohio state parks offer endless family adventures such as kayaking, hiking, fishing, biking, boating, and rock climbing. At Chalets in Hocking Hills, we have the best Hocking Hills family cabins to host you and your loved ones. After a day exploring the outdoors, unwind and spend quality time together in your cabin rental. Start planning your Ohio family vacation today!
Hocking Hills Family Cabins
We have several cabins available for families with eight to twelve people. All of our chalets include convenient amenities such as fully equipped kitchens stocked with cooking utensils, satellite television, central air conditioning along with bed, bath, and kitchen linens. Outside your rental, you will have a scenic setting to relax in the hot tub, fire up the grill, and roast marshmallows at the firepit. Here are our favorite Hocking Hills family cabins for groups with eight or more people.
- Hidden Heights: This beautiful four-bedroom log home is nestled in the woods and sleeps up to twelve people.
- Sycamore: The Sycamore is a three-bedroom chalet ideal for up to eight guests. The backyard features 12 acres with a scenic stream and plenty of space for entertaining outside.
- Treetop: A Hocking Hills cabin with four bedrooms equipped for eight guests. The gathering area features an arcade console table and over 60 games so that you can enjoy a family game night on vacation. Our Lakeview property has the same layout as Treetop.
- Oakridge: If you are looking for a cabin with rustic charm, then Oakridge is for you!
- Dogwood: Dogwood is a spacious four-bedroom cabin with an open floor plan and a basement hangout area for the kids.
- Rockhouse: This three-bedroom cabin is next to Rockhouse State Park overlooking a beautiful rocky hill and stream. It is also next to our Chalets Resort Pool which can be used from Memorial Day to Labor Day.
Hocking Hills Lodges
If you are planning a vacation with extended family, then choose one of our spacious lodges instead. Our lodges sleep 16 or more people and include private pools and large hot tubs outside. Other amenities include fully-equipped kitchens, two refrigerators, tableware, satellite televisions, and fireplaces. Find the perfect lodge for your large family getaway with Chalets in Hocking Hills.
- Big Sky Lodge: Our Big Sky Lodge is located on a beautiful hill-top setting with five bedrooms for 16 people.
- Grand Butte Lodge: This rental can sleep up to 22 people and is known for its spacious gathering areas and backyard.
- Fallswood Lodge: This lodge is a seven-bedroom version of our classic A-Frame properties. The patio is a perfect setting for hanging out with the family in the scenic backyard.
- Fireside: This lodge nestled in the woods offers a private escape for families with two gathering spaces that provide plenty of room for everyone to hang out.
Your Family Vacation Awaits in the Hocking Hills!
At Chalets in Hocking Hills, we have a wide selection of Hocking Hills family cabins. Enjoy more space together and discover your home away from home with our beautiful properties. We have you covered whether you have a small group or a large extended family. Gather the crew and get ready for a memorable family getaway in Ohio!